ECONOMIZE ON THE COST of your power generation by converting your diesel generating sets to BI-FUEL (DUAL FUEL) OPERATION.
ComAp’s simple bi-fuel (dual fuel) conversion modifies your original diesel engine so that it uses natural gas as the main fuel – substantially reducing operating costs. It works by introducing gas to the engine via various technologies and then electronically controlling flow dependent on engine speed and output.
Bi-fuel (dual fuel) conversion requires virtually no engine modification and brings double benefits in every application:
- Affordable diesel engines combined with inexpensive natural gas
- Economic solution for slow-speed, middle-speed and high-speed engines
- Flexible use of fuel
- Guaranteed power output
- Efficient and safe operation with lower emissions
- Longer engine life and reduced maintenance costs makes it the perfect investment
Conversion of Diesel Engines to Bi-fuel (two fuels at the same time Diesel/HFO and GAS).
Solutions available for:
- high speed engines - central gas/air mixer (fumigation)
- slow and middle speed engines - individual gas-valve technology
- Substantial savings on operation costs
- Practically no engine modification required
- Non-derated output power
- Possibility of original diesel operation at any time
- Safe and secure operation
- Lower emissions
- Longer engine life span
- Prolonged service and maintenance intervals
Open the list of frequently asked questions about Bi-fuel (dual fuel) conversion and get more information about it.